Network Engineering and Telecommunications Services
Network Engineering provides all infrastructure technology for the Campus Area Network that consists of data networking between campus buildings. They are responsible for:
- The design and engineernig of new segments of the Campus Area Network
- Instillation and testing of new segments
- The diagnosis and resolution of network infrastructure related problems
- The continual maintenance of the equipment and software required to support the continuous operation of the Campus Area Network
- The consultation with other units, internal and external to the university, that may have an intrest in the Campus Area Network
You can visit their Services page for a detailed list of the services they provide.