PMI is the internationally recognized thought-leader of Project Management best practices, including their Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) that serves as the foundation of their training and professional certification programs. PMI’s members and resources benefit Students, Professors, and Professionals.
Interested in gaining access to all of the PMI resources? PMI Membership for Students starts as low as $32 per year.
PMI’s Educational Foundation supports Project Management educational resources to non-profit organizations and academic student scholarships.
Are you ready to demonstrate your mastery of Project Management knowledge? PMI offers multiple certification opportunities.
- The Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) certification may be achievable to any Student who has completed at least 23 hours of formal Project Management education hours, including a semester-long course.
- The Project Management Professional (PMP) exam is designed to recognize the professional and academic experiences of working project managers.
- PMI offers another half dozen certification opportunities.
Are you interested in networking with professional Project Managers? Check out one of these PMI Chapters:
- St Louis, MO http://stlpmi.org/index.php
- Southwest IN, located near Evansville, IN http://www.pmiswic.org/
- Memphis, TN http://pmimemphis.org/index.php
PMI’s Global Accreditation Center for Project Management Education Programs provides resources and benchmarks for faculty teaching undergraduate and graduate Project Management courses.