Campus-Wide Printing Services Main Content
Wireless printing is available to all visitors, students, faculty and staff of SIU. We have printers in over 30 buildings, including Morris Library, most computer labs, and study areas on campus. You can print from home (off-campus) as well using the VPN connection. To use our printers you must have a SIU Network ID and "Debit Dawg" funds added to your student ID card. If you do not, a copy card can be purchased at Morris Library, the Student Center, and some Computer Learning Centers.
Dell 5130cdn laser printers are located throughout campus. These printers are capable of producing up to 110,000 pages per month while maintianing extreme efficiency and energy conservation.
You can send your print job from your personal computer in your residence hall room, campus office or your wireless laptop. Your printout will remain in the queue for 2 hours. You can then pick up your printout at any of our locations by typing in your SIU DAWG Tag # and swiping your Student ID Card.
- 47 pages per minute for both black and color printouts
- Color printing in all locations
- Printing from wireless or other personal computers on or off campus. Refer to the printing instructions page for details
- Debit Dawg printing using your campus ID card
Dell 5130cdn laser printer specifications:
- Black and color
- 47 ppm
- 2400 DPI
- 1 GB memory
- Gigabit Ethernet, USB
- Automatic duplex printing
Cost to students: All costs are per page.
- 8.5"x11" black and white printing is $0.10 -single sided and $0.15 -double sided (duplex).
- 8.5"x11" color printing is $0.25 -single sided and $0.40 -double sided (duplex).
- 11"x17" black and white printing is $0.15 -single sided and $0.25 -double sided (duplex).
- 11"x17" color printing is $0.50 -single sided and $0.75 -double sided (duplex).
Visit our FAQs for more information.