Network Engineering is responsible for providing infrastructure technology for the Campus Area Network that consists of data networking between and within campus buildings. These responsibilities include:
- The design and engineering of new segments of the Campus Area Network
- The installation and testing of these new segments as required
- The diagnosis and resolution of network infrastructure related problems
- The continual maintenance of the equipment and software required to support the continuous operation of the Campus Area Network
- The consultation with other units, internal and external to the University, that may have an interest in the Campus Area Network
Please see our Services page for a detailed list of services we provide.