Getting To Know Office 365
Getting to know Office 365
- What is Office 365?
- How do I access Office 365?
- Does Office 365 work for those of us at off-campus locations?
- Does Office 365 work with iPhones and Android phones that are currently using Exchange?
- How well does Office 365 work with Mac and Linux?
- Are other features of Office 365 beyond email and calendar available, such as SharePoint, Lync Online (IM and video), and applications like Word and Excel?
- Are site licenses still available for Microsoft Office so that I can install it on my computer instead of using the cloud version?
- What is the biggest message that can be sent or received using Office 365?
- What is my mailbox quota?
- Is POP or IMAP supported?
- What email clients are supported?
- Is there any documentation for this system?
- Where can I store my documents in Office 365?
- How much storage do I get?
- How can I manage my documents in OneDrive?
- Can I edit my existing files?