SalukiNet Proxy PIN Reset
1. Go to the Proxy Login page and enter your email address. Click the “Forgot PIN” button on the bottom left-hand side.
2. Once you have selected "Forgot PIN" you will receive an e-mail with reset instructions. Check your email.
3. The e-mail from email@example.com will contain a link to reset your password. Copy and paste that link into a new tab.
4. The page will look like the one shown below. It will ask for an “Action Password." Refer back to your email. A temporary password has been included.
5. Copy the action password.
6. Paste the action password into the box on the previous tab and press "Submit".
7. Re-enter your email address. Where it says “Enter Old PIN” paste the temporary password you copied from the email. Then enter a New PIN that is at least 8 characters long. Press "Save".
8. A confirmation page should state that your PIN has been saved successfully.
Questions or problems with the above? Please contact SalukiTech at 618-453-5155