FOR BILLING STATEMENTS CLICK HERE
IF THE PAGE DOES NOT OPEN PROPERLY TRY A DIFFERENT BROWSER
LOGIN WITH YOUR SIU NETWORK ID AND PASSWORD.
- From the drop down in the upper right corner choose your role.
- SIUC Department Manager(allows view of Department Bill)
- If you do not see the SIUC department manager role, then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your SIU Dawg tag # and the (BP) Budget Purpose number(s) for acces. The Telecom Customer Service Dept. will respond once access is granted.
How to view Statements under SIUC Department Manager role :
Viewing the Department bill :
- Account Billing Tab
- Input the Budget Purpose # in Account Number Field – Click SEARCH
- Select Billing Date
- This page is the Account Summary.
- Click “View Report” button to view the entire bill.
How to View Statements under CUSTOMER Role:
- Customer (allows view of Individual Bill)
- Click My Account to view your Individual Bill.
- Using Tabs and Sub-Items view information related to your personal bill.
Verification and reconciliation of the Telecommunication Bill is the responsibility of the SIUC Department. Follow the link to view the “Policy on Personal Use of State Telephones” https://oit.siu.edu/policies/telecom-policy.php . You may also contact the Telecommunications Department directly by calling 453-2484 if you have any questions.