Emergency Alerts: Students
Students needing to add or change a mobile phone number for the SIU Emergency Alerts will need to login to SalukiNet and follow the steps below. For instructions on how to add a parent's number, please view the Parent - Rave Security Alert page.
- Log into Salukinet
- Search for Student / Faculty / Advisor Self-Service (SSB) and click it
- Click on 'Personal Information'
- Select 'View and Update Addresses and Phones'
- Click 'Update Addresses and Phones'
- Select the link Primary
- For Phone Type, select 'Cell Phone' and enter your cell phone number, then click Submit.