Microsoft Outlook is an email and calendaring tool that allows you to send/recieve emails, schedule meetings, or share your calendar. Watch the video below to learn more about the software, or scroll down and view the collection of videos with short overviews on how to do certain functions.
NOTE: These are short videos. If you find they move to quickly for you, change the play speed. To do this, go to the right-side of the ribbon at the bottom of the video window and click the Settings icon. Select Playback Speed in the menu that opens. Set the speed to .25 (the slowest speed). You will likely need to lower the sound since the audio plays will play very slowly. The sound icon is on the same ribbon as the Settings icon (on the left).
- SIU Resources
- Organize your Inbox with rules
- Create appointments and meetings
- Create tasks and to-do items
- Ignore conversations
- Schedule an online meeting
- Encrypt an email and prevent forwarding
- Add a contact
- How to get someone's attention with @mentions in Microsoft Outlook
- How To Respond to emails
- Create and use contact groups
- Set an email flag, reminder, or color
- Add an animated GIF to a message
- Say it with Microsoft Dictate