Microsoft PowerPoint is a presentation tool that allows you to display and share information in creative designs and templates. Watch the video below to learn more about the software, or scroll down and view the collection of videos with short overviews on how to do certain functions.
NOTE: These are short videos. If you find they move to quickly for you, change the play speed. To do this, go to the right-side of the ribbon at the bottom of the video window and click the Settings icon. Select Playback Speed in the menu that opens. Set the speed to .25 (the slowest speed). You will likely need to lower the sound since the audio plays will play very slowly. The sound icon is on the same ribbon as the Settings icon (on the left).
- Import a Microsoft Word Outline into a PowerPoint
- Rotate or flip an object
- How to layer objects on slides
- You sketch, we polish, with Microsoft PowerPoint for iPad
- What is design
- How to convert your ink to text and shapes in PowerPoint
- How to create beautiful professional slides fast with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Bring your presentations to life with 3D images
- How to Check spelling in PowerPoint 2016
- How to create slide masters
- Bring your work to life with 3D in Office 365
- Present like a pro with Microsoft PowerPoint
- How to design a presentation in PowerPoint for the web
- How to record a presentation